Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, July 30, 2004

Having surgery today

To repair a torn Achilles tendon I suffered playing basketball. Not even high-impact basketball, more like the kind of pick-up game you play with people who take smoke breaks. So I'll be laid up for a little while, but of course that doesn't mean I'll stop blogging.

In fact, I'll blog within this blog entry that Sandy Berger, who was last seen by imaginary Republican spinmeisters stuffing secret documents, has been cleared of withholding any material from the 9/11 Commission. You might not have read this in your local paper this morning, unless you went to page A6 of the Wall Street Journal. Never mind the fact that the Berger case was front page news for most of last week. God I hate the media.

|