Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, September 30, 2004

That debate was great, wasn't it?

I might not have time to watch the whole debate tonight, but no matter, I'll just rely on the media to tell me what happened before it happens! The Boston Globe and the AP have written debate reports in the past tense:

After a deluge of campaign speeches and hostile television ads, President Bush and challenger John Kerry got their chance to face each other directly Thursday night before an audience of tens of millions of voters in a high-stakes debate about terrorism, the Iraq war and the bloody aftermath...

The debates were staged under a rigid set of rules negotiated by the candidates' representatives to limit spontaneity and opportunities for back-and-forth exchanges.


I've met 30-year pot smokers who are less lazy than our nation's media.

I'll save my debate wrap-up post for AFTER it occurs.

|