Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sorry D-Day Fans

D-Day is a contraction of my name, and this site has nothing to do with the storming of the beaches at Normandy. Google, in their infinite wisdom, has dropped me down off their D-Day search, where until recently I think I was 3rd. To all those looking for WWII-era information, let it be known that I like D-Day and all, but sadly, I've got nothing for ya here. My grandfather was at Midway, maybe I should change the name to that.

However, Wes Clark has a few excellent thoughts on D-Day, and how we disgrace their memory by refusing to provide even basic health coverage to all our soldiers. I suggest that as a good stop along your Internet journey.

Thank you for your time, and feel free to come again!

|