Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blog Birthday

I started this thing two years ago. As of this moment I've had 16,281 unique visitors and almost 20,000 page views. And the stats have doubled in the past year. Incremental progress, but progress.

Thanks to everyone who wastes any part of their day here. Thanks to occasional contributor Cosmo for the six posts back in 2004. Thanks to every public figure who's inspired me to rage or provoked me to thought, keeping the posts coming. Thanks to the traditional media for dismissing me and my blog bretheren. Thanks to anyone who ever linked to me. Thanks to the three people who routinely comment.

And when my Mac Book Pro shows up today (yes!), thanks to Apple for allowing me to post pretty much all day long.

|