Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Decider

As much as I like this Beatles parody and these Dr. Seuss parody poems, I see "The Decider" as a mid-80s renegade private investigator show on CBS, not unlike "The Equalizer".

Here's a promo:

Tonight at 10:

The Decider has a new choice, and he's gonna make it...
"I hear the voices!"
When it comes to protecting friends and shutting up enemies, there's nobody like the decider...
"I read the front page!"
He plays by his own rules...
"And I know the speculation!"
Because he knows how o ignore the rules!
"But I'm the Decider!"
Tonight, on CBS.

P.S. And others have noticed along with me that this "decider" hasn't made a new decision since 2001. It's just musical chairs.

P.S.S. I might have this video made in 20 minutes.

|