Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Have Seen The Future

And it is Gabbly. It basically turns practically every site on the Internet into a chat room. All you do is visit your favorite site, then insert www.gabbly.com in front of the URL, and you'll be live-chatting with whoever else is in the room. You can click a button to get a full feed of the live chat as well. And it fits seamlessly into your browser.

This is undoubtedly (to me) the next generation of the Web. From here it's a hop, skip and a jump to audio chatting and video chatting. Simply amazing technology.

Just an enthusiast, no financial stake. But I was thinking I could hold a live chat on the site if I announced it ahead of time (I don't exactly have the rabid fan base to just have chatters hanging out at all hours). Any interest?

|