Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Saturday, June 10, 2006

More Images of Yearly Kos

I'm sitting in the main convention hall waiting for Howard Dean's breakfast keynote. It's hard for me to even remember everything, there have been so many cool things that have happened.

-Meeting Sam Seder for the first time in 12 years was a trip. He vaguely remembered me, and we talked about the director of the short film we worked on way back when.

-Shaking the hands of Atrios, John Aravosis of AmericaBlog, Dave Johnson of Seeing the Forest, KidOakland, Booman, to name a few... that's just cool.

-Had a few minutes of discussion with Larry Johnson of TPMCafe (ex-CIA) about my laptop. He said that he flew to Germany recently and they have Internet access on the plane, and he was audio-chatting from 30,000 feet. The United States is so behind on connectivity issues. Chatting from a plane?

-We went from the Drinking Liberally happy hour to the Booman/My Left Wing party at Circus Circus to Senate candidate Jack (son of Jimmy) Carter's reception to the big Mark Warner party at the Stratosphere (which is just a block and a half, I mean two miles, away. We, er, walked.) I'm tired.

-Jack Carter rules. His wife Elizabeth is even better. She asked me to be an extra in her son's movie.

Plenty more, but the speech is about to begin. To be continued...

|