Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, June 23, 2006

The Random Ten

The great TBogg has been doing this Random Ten thing for a while, and I've always wanted to join in the fun. Basically you put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come out. It's mp3 meets Magic 8-Ball. And my new Scion xB with iPod connector, along with the fact that I have exactly a 10-song commute to work these days makes this easy as pie. The desired result is something more like "I'm cooler than you" and less like "Hey, I got the CD for free, give me a break!"

Here goes it:

Mamas & Papas - Supergrass
Troglodyten - Stereo Total
First Class '77 - Fantastic Plastic Machine
I Am Naked - Stereo Total
Nightclubbin' - Iggy Pop
Put Your Hand Inside the Puppet Head - They Might Be Giants
Isobel - Bjork
The Modern Age - The Strokes
Negative Creep - Nirvana
Missing - Beck

I'm OK with that one.

|