Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Many Media Opportunities of D-Day

I'll be on The Insult Review Internet radio talk show at 12 noon today. You can call in, apparently.

I'm also performing at the Improv in Hollywood this Thursday night at 10pm.

As always, there's Cut And Run Comedy every Wednesday night at the E-Spot.

And on Sunday, I'm part of The Free Speech Show, which takes place in Bill Bronner's living room but is later broadcast throughout the world via Google Video. It's kind of a salon discussion format, where comics and writers get together to chat about a particular topic. The Sunday show has to do with labor and the economy, I believe.

So none of you have any excuse to miss my many appearances this week.

|