Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Return of the Random Ten

For the next three months, I'll be doing a commute that allows for exactly 10 songs to be played off my iPod, so it's time to ramp up another series of the Random Ten (h/t TBogg):

Thom Yorke - Atoms For Peace
The Flaming Lips - Vein Of Stars
Guided By Voices - The Ugly Vision
Beck - Guess I'm Doing Fine
The White Stripes - The Denial Twist
The Beastie Boys - Body Movin'
Beck - Que Onda Guero
Junkie XL (featuring Robert Smith) - Perfect Blue Sky
Dilated Peoples - Neighborhood Watch
Doves - There Goes The Fear Again

In the comments, please tell me what music I should buy. I want the new Shins, and The Good, The Bad, and The Queen. Any others?

|