Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

As Funny As A Punch In The Face

Given that I know the guy who's career is going to be ruined by being the public face of this show, I probably shouldn't say anything bad about the Joel Surnow-produced "1/2 Hour News Hour," Fox News' answer to The Daily Show. I guess I'll just let you look at this clip.



And so I don't look biased, here's the reviews from the right:

Malkin-in-Training Allahpundit

Ace of Spades

Now I know why the actors have changed their names for the show ("Kurt McNally" is actually Kurt Long). THEY WANT TO WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN.

Considering that Allahpundit's idea of a joke is this, maybe he's not your first source for comedy (Where's Bill Donohue yelling about anti-Catholic statements on that one, by the way?). But I'd say he's fairly on point here.

Once this ends it's run, it's going to be harder to find than a.k.a. Pablo.

Labels: , , ,

|