Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Random Ten

Once again, better late than never:

King Of The Rodeo - Kings Of Leon
Rock The Bells - LL Cool J
Daybreak - Stone Roses
Pink Eye (On My Leg) - Ween
Biscuit - Portishead
Nicotine & Gravy - Beck
Le Monde - Thievery Corporation
Les Lapins - Stereo Total
Humming - Portishead
I Want To Take You Higher - Sly & the Family Stone

I'm digging that list. Although it does place me in a certain mid 90s-early 2000s context.

Let me tack on the sublime conversation I just heard in an elevator:

Woman: "See, Arbor Day's coming up!"
Man: "When?"
Woman: "Arborday.org, check it out."
Man: "Arbor crap. That's how I roll."

You can't make stuff like that up.

Labels: , ,

|