Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sub!

So I'm going away tomorrow on a top-secret mission to star in a dinner-theater version of Battlefield Earth that I'm performing at Mitt Romney's house (damn, I spilled the secret!), but I'm leaving you in good hands.

Todd Beeton is one of my colleagues at Calitics. He also writes for the California Courage Campaign and The Right's Field, a blog looking at the 2008 GOP nomination, which if you're not reading, you should. He'll be posting through Monday.

He's new around here, so don't throw spitballs in the back of the room and make fun of his shirt behind is back (though I often do).

I may be able to check in a couple more times tonight, but if not, bonne chance, Todd! (I knew that guy spoke French! Commie!)

Labels: ,

|