Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Holy Crap

I had been trying to understand if this latest Republican lawmaker to become embroiled in a sex scandal was offering to perform for money or offering money to receive services. Apparently he was OFFERING MONEY TO PERFORM.

Titusville police were at Veteran’s Memorial Park on East Broad Street on a burglary detail when they noticed an unshaven man acting suspicious, going in and out of the restroom three times, said Lt. Todd Hutchinson.

An undercover officer decided to go into one of the bathroom stalls, Hutchinson said. Moments later, Allen knocked on the stall door and offered to perform oral sex on the officer for $20, according to the police spokesman.


So wait. I get $20 AND I get sucked off? How am I losing here? (If I was a gay man and enjoyed rather large gay closeted Republicans performing oral sex on me, that is.)

This guy was so closeted that he doesn't even understand the ECONOMICS of undercover bathroom sex. As Bradrocket sez:

You know, I always find it funny that somebody would have to offer someone money in order to give them oral sex. I mean, most people will take oral sex for free. Anyone who has to pay money just to give it must be the least talented person ever.


Go there, too, for the picture, which is priceless. Did I mention that this guy is a McCain supporter? (Maybe he was doing some badly-needed fundraising.)

Labels: , ,

|