Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Sunday, July 01, 2007

People That Link To Me Watch

This site "Exposing the Neo-Right" is curious in its hatred of neoconservatives but also "faggot loving liberals." I somehow merited a link from this chap, and, emboldened by Mister Leonard Pierce's extremely amusing look at a far-right Islamophobe site by "Foehammer," I decided to take a closer look.

I appreciated that fact that "Exposing the Neo-Right" is essentially a screed about how Bush/Fourthbranch have hijacked the Republican Party from moderate conservatives like him, and to illustrate this the masthead picture is of the Capitol Dome... you know, where the President lives. He appears to really hate Michelle Malkin (but only for not letting him leave a comment on her page) and Ann Coulter along with the Bush Administration for ruining his perfectly good Republican Party. On Coulter he says this:

Also, saying things like you did about John Edwards and Family, simply makes you look like some idiotic Jack Assed fool. Ann’s problem is, she’s a narcissistic person, she’s full of herself, very full of herself [...] Let me say this, it’s okay to have conservative beliefs, but when you mingle broadside personal attacks with it, you disqualify yourself from the legitimate discussion.


Following that plea for a return to comity and civilized discourse, we have this post:

I don’t know what hole this jack assed fooled crawled out of, but quite frankly, I wish he’d go back.

Here’s the idiotic tripe:

Greg Gutfeld / The Huffington Post - Seven Things We Now Know About Today’s Car Bombing Attempt

I ain’t quoting that bullcrap, I do wish someone would blow a bomb up at the headquarters of the Huffington Post. and further more, I wish someone would cut that fool Greg’s nuts off and feed them to him.


Mind you, this is a self-described "moderate" conservative. Good thing he's not far-right, I guess.

Other things I learned from this guy: liberals love "faggots," and we enable them too, and law enforcement is America is also run by "liberal faggots."

It's really good to see someone take a stand for responsible discourse. Bookmark it!

(I spent way too much of my life paying attention to this)

Labels: , , , ,

|