Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Monday, July 30, 2007

Yearly Kos

I will be at the blogger's version of Lollapalooza again this year - in fact, the event takes place in Chicago over the weekend, at the same time and in the same city as the actual Lollapalooza, oddly enough.

Last year I did a good bit of liveblogging, so we'll see what I have time for. I haven't seen any word on whether or not WiFi will be available on-site, but I'm assuming there will be. However, one of the best parts about last year's event was meeting people who you only knew as a screen name, and you can't exactly do that when your head is buried in a laptop, so expect blogging to be intermittent at best.

And if you're attending, please say hello. I'm also co-moderating the California Caucus between 3-4:30 on Thursday (check your schedules for location). AND, I've been helping out in the edit bay on Crashing The States, a project two bloggers undertook to visit every "netroots endorsed" campaign in 2006. We did a 23-minute "preview" of the feature film, and I think it really came together nicely. It's screening a couple times at the convention, once at 8am on Thursday (boo) but also at The Netroots Candidates Celebration, a major event on Friday night. So it should get some good exposure. I'll have more to say about that later.

Labels: , , ,

|