Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Monday, August 06, 2007

The Slow, Creaky Machinery of Cutting-Edge Television

I started a new show for Wired Magazine and the workplace isn't exactly, er, WIRED, so posting will be a drip rather than a spigot for the next few days while I figure this thing out.

I SWEAR I'll get to posting some stuff about Yearly Kos. I didn't post a lot while I was there because a) navigating the place hindered the ability to sit down for even a moment, b) it was $12 a day to use WiFi from the room and I wasn't in the room that much anyway, and c) I spend the other 362 days of the year buried in a laptop, I thought it'd be nice to TALK to people rather than reply to comments with them.

Labels: , , ,

|