Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Random Ten

Kind of a lazy Friday here. I'm kind of obsessed with reaching 100,000 unique visitors before the end of the year, but it appears I'm going to come up short absent a major spurt during the holidays. Sigh. Well, maybe my ground-breaking expose on music preferences of Southern California-area media professionals will pack in some opinion leaders! Or not.

Xplosion - Outkast
Perfect Day - Lou Reed
Wandering Star - Portishead
Lies - Glen Hansard
Cellphone's Dead - Beck
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
How I Could Just Kill A Man (live) - Rage Against the Machine
Blue Orchid - The White Stripes
Guess I'm Doing Fine - Beck
Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down - Interpol

Labels: , ,

|