Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, January 18, 2008

Wherein David Axelrod Blows A Gasket

I'll be brief because I'm blogging this from my iPod. Barack Obama finished a good-sized rally where he kind of lost the crowd in the middle but ended well. It was pretty much the same stump speech we've heard; I'll elaborate later. But as we were leaving, we spied Obama campaign manager David Axelrod and asked him about Bill Clinton's very odd comment that he personally saw Culinary Union bosses threatening to stop workers from voting for Hillary.

Axelrod lost it. He said, "I don't believe it, and if Bill Clinton actually saw that, he can take it to the NLRB. This is the rankest form of voter intimidation I've ever seen." And with that, he stormed off.

It felt like being on Hardball for a second.

(for my money, if Clinton does claim he saw a union supervisor threatening to violate voter rights, then he should take it to the NLRB.)

Labels: , , ,

|