Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Random Ten

The new iPod Touch features, available for download at the Apple site, make me feel a lot better about my purchase (despite the fact that I cracked the front glass and they're asking about as much money to fix that as auto repair shops ask to replace a whole windshield). With mail, stocks, maps, and notepad, it's a lot more of the features I expected in the first place. Good for Apple.

On the downside, is my Yahoo! Mail going to become MSN now?

Language Barrier - Mike Doughty
Spoonman - Soundgarden
Merry Blues - Manu Chao
Blue Veins - The Raconteurs
Sand River - Beth Gibbons & Rustin Man
Alienation's For The Rich - They Might Be Giants
The Whores Hustle and the Hustlers Whore - PJ Harvey
Elevate Myself - Gandaddy
So Sorry - Feist
Someday You Will Be Loved - Death Cab For Cutie

It's a somewhat annoying list.

Labels: ,

|