Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Random Ten

I have to commend Apple for their new additions to the iPod Touch, although I fail to understand why I had to pay $20 more bucks for them. The email feature is really great - smooth and easy to use. I can load up my emails on my Wi-Fi at home, and then periodically check them when I'm out. Seeing that I get a metric ton of emails, this is pretty crucial.

I also enjoy getting the weather.

You Were Right - Badly Drawn Boy
The Middle - Great Northern
Imagine This - Mediacracy (nice that I found this song, it takes Bush speeches and cuts them up to have him sing the words to John Lennon's Imagine)
We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes
Thank You, Lord, For Sending Me The F Train - Mike Doughty
If You Want Me - Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglova
Alright - Guided By Voices
I Am The Resurrection - The Stone Roses
Celebration - Kanye West
Lightness - Death Cab For Cutie

Enjoy.

Labels: , ,

|