Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Random Ten

For the third day in a row I woke up with one of those "freecreditreport.com" jingles in my head, so I need a Random Ten to wash it out like the Grand Canyon:

Everything's Ruined - Fountains of Wayne
The Train - Outkast
Never Let Me Down - Kanye West feat. Jay-Z & J.Ivy
Don't Let's Start - They Might Be Giants
I Feel It All - Feist
Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
Catchy - Pizzicato Five
Fighting In A Shack - The Shins
Maps - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Hours (El-P Remix) - TV On The Radio

P.S. I'd also love to know all the words that Hillary Clinton's advisers have used to describe Barack Obama off the record. They're not profane or anything, so I'm sure it mostly falls along the lines of "wonderful chap." Certainly none of them shoudl resign.

Campaign staffers hate the opponent. Absolutely worthy of a two-day discussion. Ugh.

Labels: , , , ,

|