Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spitzer Resigns

Two things. I love when he said "the remorse I feel will always be with me." That must be why he only consorted with prostitutes for six years, because he knew it'd be so hard to live it down.

Second, I still can't get over the fact that a blind, black man from Harlem will now be the Governor of New York now. I hear extremely good things about David Paterson, but honestly, that's a Martin Lawrence movie.

OK, now that my jokes are out of the way, this is sad, as I thought Spitzer had a bright future.

UPDATE: Looking at this story, it appears clear that the feds were sitting on the wire, waiting for Spitzer to incriminate himself with audio evidence. They had enough information to bust the prostitution ring without Spitzer, but they had to bag the Democrat, or at least the high-profile john.

Labels: , ,

|