Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Random Ten

Better late than never.

Absolutely Bill's Mood - They Might Be Giants
The Bunting Song - The Good, The Bad & The Queen
Silently - Blonde Redhead
Green Arrow - Yo La Tengo
Eon - Supergrass
Fun - Sly & The Family Stone
Disappointed - Morrissey
Street Fighting Man - The Rolling Stones
The Enemy - Guided By Voices
Undertow - Tool

On a side note, I'm admitting my age here because I haven't bought more than maybe one song from iTunes in my life, and yet somehow it's the biggest music seller in the world. Of course I came up in the age of Napster (which means downloading songs to SAMPLE, people) so maybe the whole buying digital music isn't my cup of tea. Anyway I have a thing for jewel cases.

Labels: ,

|