Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, April 18, 2008

What Dead Intern, Joe?

I caught this yesterday, when Rachel Maddow brought up McCain's former Florida campaign co-chair Bob "I'm afraid of black guys in a public bathroom so I offered them $20 and a blow job" Allen, and Joey Scarborough lost it, actually walking off the set. I wasn't sure why he lost it until I remembered that Joey Scar was a Congressman from Florida. He probably KNOWS Bob Allen. They didn't serve in the same area; Scarborough represented the Panhandle while Bob Allen comes from Brevard County on the eastern shore, but state politicians tend to know other state politicians.

Wait until Maddow starts in with the girl in his Pensacola office who died from hitting her head on a desk.

Labels: , , ,

|