Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And Clinton Wins West Virginia

Exit polls show a projection of 2-1, so about a 35-point victory. It's about a 10-delegate pickup for Clinton in a race where she's down by 175. If there are 450,000 voters, it'd be a win of about 300,000-150,000, so a 150,000-vote pickup.

Good win for Senator Clinton, now I can get on with my day.

Not to be flip, but the race is essentially over from a mathematical standpoint, so a small state victory that was destined by the demographics isn't thrilling me. I'm glad she's bringing the Democrats back in West Virginia, I'm glad that the turnout was good in the state. When she endorses Sen. Obama, I'm hoping that she'll continue to press those West Virginians about the importance of electing a Democratic President this year.

Labels: , , , , ,

|