Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Random Ten - Getwaway Day Edition

So I'm off to a wedding on Long Island... actually thanks to the wonder of future posting I'm boarding the plane as you're reading this. This is what I'm listening to (I scrolled back):

Brandy Alexander - Feist
Serve The Servants - Nirvana
Red Hot - Jurassic 5
Radio Radio - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Friend of Mine - Lily Allen
Sunday Part I - Cibo Matto
Kamikaze - PJ Harvey
Rapture - Blondie
Orange Mécanique - Stereo Total
Boys Who Love Girls - The Rosebuds

Light posting through Tuesday. Also I'll be contributing occasional posts to Kevin Drum's blog at The Washington Monthly until June 6. We've got a great group of posters there, so that should be a fun two weeks, starting tomorrow.

OK, later...

Labels: , ,

|