Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Random Ten

Let me preface this with a story. I started a new gig this week, and the facility has mandatory valet parking. OK, but the parking lot is about the size of a small kitchen, so there seems to be no need to valet whatsoever. I get that they have a lot of maneuvering of cars throughout the day, but the initial parking job could easily be done by the driver, and then the keys handed off afterward. What's more, as I leave every day, I CAN'T take the car out myself - it has to be "delivered" to me, often at a range of about five feet.

And they want tips.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Late - Kanye West
Get On The Good Foot - James Brown
I Wanna Holler (But The Town's Too Small) - The Detroit Cobras
Leave The Biker - Fountains of Wayne
Novacane - Beck
That's Amore - Dean Martin
Lilac Wine (The Album Leaf Remix) - Nina Simone
Do Your Thing - Basement Jaxx
Playhouses - TV On The Radio
Hey Mama - Kanye West

Good mix, enjoy it!

Labels: , ,

|