Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Random Ten

Took the bus again this morning. I have this knack for watching my bus drive away when I'm about a block from the stop. Did give me more time to listen to tunes, however:

Reunion - Stars
Hit Liquor - Shudder To Think
Planet Rock - Afrika Baambataa and Soul Sonic Force
Motion Picture Soundtrack - Radiohead
Over The Line - The Crystal Method
Store Bought Bones - The Raconteurs
Wild, Sweet And Cool - The Crystal Method
Where It's At - Beck
Bangs - They Might Be Giants
What's The #? - Apples In Stereo

I gotta say, that might be the best random ten I've ever put up. Let's press my luck with a bonus track:

This Mess We're In - PJ Harvey feat. Thom Yorke

Excellent.

Labels: , ,

|