Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

More Of That Outright Lying Thing

"Assembled guests, friends of the President, I (who opposed the GI Bill) want to thank Sen. McCain (who oppose the GI Bill) for helping to pass the GI Bill."

Shameless. Just totally shameless. But I won't criticize veterans Bush and McCain because that would be demeaning the troops.

...Jim Webb is not mincing words:

Neither of them really did get on board ... I think it’s safe to say there was a good deal of cooperation between Republicans and Democrats. It just didn’t include the administration ... I think George W. Bush made a real bad mistake in terms of our trying to show full respect for military service. I think he blew it.


Understatement of the century.

Labels: , ,

|