Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Random Ten - Pre-DNC Edition

I will be attending the DNC Convention, and with my credential I should be on the floor on Wednesday with the California delegation. I really have no idea what I'll be doing there - it seems very overwhelming to me, to be honest. There are so many panels and discussions, it's like Netroots Nation times 10. The Big Tent, a space for bloggers, should be cool. Maybe me and the Lovely & Talented girlfriend will just hang out there. Should be a fun week, anyway.

Here's your music:

I Don't Live Today - Jimi Hendrix
Juicebox - The Strokes
The New Year - Death Cab For Cutie
I Was A Lover - TV On The Radio
Can't Wait One Minute More - Civ (I have no idea why I like this song)
Northern Whale - The Good, The Bad & The Queen
Izzo/In The End - Jay Z/Linkin Park
Leave The Biker - Fountains Of Wayne
We're The Same - Matthew Sweet
I Heard Love Is Blind (live) - Amy Winehouse

Bonus:

Prevenge - They Might Be Giants

Labels: ,

|