Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sturgis Family Values

I once worked on a show about Sturgis, hosted by Kato Kaelin (my career is AWESOME). It doesn't take more than a cursory look to tell you that the place is depraved. So I was a little surprised hearing that John McCain was going to campaign there. I was more surprised hearing this:

McCain felt so comfortable at the event that he even volunteered his wife for the rally’s traditional beauty pageant, an infamously debauched event that’s been known to feature topless women.

“I encouraged Cindy to compete,” McCain said to cheers. “I told her with a little luck she could be the only woman ever to serve as first lady and Miss Buffalo Chip.”


Miss Buffalo Chip is basically a combination between a wet T-shirt contest and a rape.

I guess McCain is running on restoring honor and dignity to the White House, then? Women's rights groups should jump all over this one...

...Jesse nails this.

All I’m saying is that if Barack Obama had gone to an event with 20,000 people wasting gas to talk about energy and said that his wife should have simulated sucking a banana dick between another woman’s legs, this race would be fucking over.

Labels: , ,

|