Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, August 22, 2008

Team Obama Continues Their Push On The John McCain Show

Another ad:



Hilariously, the McCain campaign put together a new ad today as well, and it opens with - I kid you not - "Celebrities don't have to worry about family budgets, but we do."

Yeah, I guess when you don't even know how many homes you have, a family budget is hard to set. Who knows how many mortgages you're paying?

I think this is a case of McCain punching himself out. The "celebrity" sneer is just pathetic considering McCain's fabulous life, and even the "You can't say that to me, I was a POW" defense is ringing stale among the punditocracy. McCain's one-note, totally negative campaign is sinking.

Good for the Obama campaign to keep the pressure on.

UPDATE: Don't forget to take your virtual walking tour of The John McCain Show's McMansions.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

|