Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You Fell For "African Press International"?

Really, right-wing blogosphere? Are you that gullible? Michelle Obama has nothing better to do than call up random BLOGGERS and berate them for the coverage nobody heard about in the first place?

I want to see if I can get them to swing at something. It's a challenge!

------------------------------------------------------------------
EXCLUSIVE! MUST CREDIT D-DAY BLOG!!!eleventy!1!!!

Barack Obama just rolled up to my house in a Bentley with 22" rims, tore out of the car wearing a cape, and threw me against a wall, screaming "Why did you suggest that I would raise the capital gains tax? Are you asking to be cut?"

He then ADMITTED HE WAS A TERRORIST! NO RLY!!!! He showed me his real birth certificate and he's actually from Yemen and related to bin Laden by fourth cousin! I thought it was weird that he would divulge such sensitive information to a guy he was in the midst of beating up, but you know, no tellin'!
------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, it's out there, wingnuts, link away!

Labels: , , ,

|