Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Monday, November 24, 2008

Recharging the Batteries

So this is going to be a light week. I was away from the news practically all day and it was a pretty darn good feeling. So I'll round things up once or twice a day until I swing back into the grind when I get home.

I saw Obama's presser today. On the policy substance, I think he's starting to understand the enormity of the problem. Think seven trillion dollars of enormity. And so the stimulus will be big, hopefully big enough to do the job. As it should be, the Congress is going to pass this stimulus so it's waiting on Obama's desk January 20. I hope that's not too late. As for the continuing "he's blocking out the left" saga, on the policy he has pretty much met the moment, so I'm optimistic. See Bob Borosage for more.

The Citibank bailout blows.

What will Hannity and Colmes be like without Alan Colmes??? Probably the same way it is right now. I guess Alan finally woke up one day and got some self-respect.

Ted Kaufman will be the next Senator from Delaware, which seems like a backroom deal to put in a placeholder until Joe Biden's son gets back from Iraq.

OK, TTFN.

Labels: , , , , ,

|