Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Random Ten

Here are the songs you need. Also,
please take my Blog Reader Project survey.
This offers a lot of demographic information to advertisers (not with your name attached, of course) that helps me with my ad sales, and it only takes a couple of minutes. So if you can, throw me a bone and fill it out. Thanks.

Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
13 - Sylk130
How Many Cans? - Soul Coughing
Privately - Guided By Voices
Fire - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Same Old Show - Basement Jaxx
I'm Slowly Turning Into You - The White Stripes
Breakin' - The Music
Sweet Little Angel - B.B. King
Two Words - Kanye West feat. Mos Def

Once again, take my Blog Reader Project survey.

Labels: , ,

|