Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Random Ten

I am bereft of a snappy epithet to kick this off. I will mention that I got this iTunes gift card for the holidays, and I'm stuck in the CD-buying past and have never bought a thing off iTunes. For some reason I feel like I won't own it unless it's committed to a piece of plastic.

Warm Sound - Jill Cunniff
True Dreams Of Wichita - Soul Coughing
Day Old Blues - Kings Of Leon
Une Annee Sans Lumiere - The Arcade Fire
Le Monde - Thievery Corporation
Mr. Ambulance Driver - The Flaming Lips
Noche De Toxinas - Kinky
Wearing A Raincoat - They Might Be Giants
Sober - Tool
Take It Or Leave It - The Strokes (I maintain that the first album was good)

Kind of a list full of B-sides.

Labels: ,

|