Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let's Get This Snarky Started!

First of all, thanks so much to D-Day for giving me the opportunity to bring my snarky ass over to his blog for the weekend. It'll be my pleasure to hold down the fort while D-Day is off setting up another covert prostitution ring in Tijuana.

It seems that with the new Obama administration taking over, the taxes D-Day pays for his two other covert prostitution rings, both located in the US, are going to be raised significantly, so, you know, a covert prostitution ring master's gotta do what a covert prostitution ring master's gotta do.

Anyway, my name is Noah. I blog at my own personal site, The November Blog, as well as at Rumproast (Winner of the 2008 Weblog Award for Best Small Blog!), and The Seminal. I used to blog with D-Day over at The Right's Field as well.

I hope you find my writing here to be snarkolicious and horribly, horribly offensive. Just kidding. Though not really.

Maybe.

Kinda.

Yes.

Labels: ,

|