Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Monday, January 19, 2009

What'd I Miss?

OK, I'm back. Had to make sure Bush got my pardon all ready and prepar- what, no pardons? Damn, guess I'll pay that parking ticket. (On a slightly more serious note, W. never gave a damn about anyone but himself, and pardoning a Libby or a Gonzales makes it easier for them to testify in Congress, so he's selfish to the end.)

Much thanks to Noah for picking up the pieces for me these last couple days.

So I feel recharged and ready to go for a new Presidency and a new era for Democrats. And ready to see the old regime slink away - don't let the door hit ya on the way out, Cheney!

...what, he hurt his back moving boxes into his new house and will show up at the Inauguration in a wheelchair? Must... resist... schadenfreude...

Regular posting to resume shortly.

Labels: , , ,

|