Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Random Ten

I'll be in Palm Springs this weekend for this. There's a remodeling coming down the pike and it's a good way to get some ideas. So posting will be light, although I'm going to try and load up some stuff to fill out the next couple days. And that music you've been asking for?

Hyper-Ballad - Bjork
Stem/Long Stem/Transmission - DJ Shadow
(Rock) Superstar - Cypress Hill
Dirtywhirl - TV On The Radio
Rapture - Blondie
Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney (Wow, really? I think I downloaded this when I was editing my sister's wedding video, because this was her song. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)
Kick Out The Jams - Rage Against The Machine
Run Thru - My Morning Jacket
Troubles - The Beta Band
Hiperboreal - Dandy del Sur

OK, McCartney aside, I think my street cred is intact.

Labels: ,

|