Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not Aware Of All Internet Traditions

This AFSCME video has been making the rounds on YouTube for a long time. I've posted it on multiple occasions. I know that taking it out of the joke viral email forward and into the political arena changes things a bit, but are union leaders really upset that Eric Cantor sent over the video as a "response" to their ad blitz targeting neo-Hooverist GOP leaders?



I think the unions are just being opportunistic. And obviously, Cantor and the GOP's constant pro-family, anti-obscenity crusades shows a bit of hypocrisy here. But it's a funny video. And an Internet fave. Maybe I'm being thick, but I don't see the problem.

...Cantor's spokesperson had to apologize, which is fun. It's a rare Democratic hissy fit that worked. Imagine that.

Labels: , , , , ,

|