Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's Happenin', Blood?

This reminds me of my dad coming to my room to "hang" with me and check out what "the kids" are into:

Newly elected Republican National Committee Chairman Michael S. Steele plans an “off the hook” public relations offensive to attract younger voters, especially blacks and Hispanics, by applying the party's principles to “urban-suburban hip-hop settings.”

The RNC's first black chairman will “surprise everyone” when updating the party's image using the Internet and advertisements on radio, on television and in print, he told The Washington Times.


Does Clifton Davis from That's My Mama write Steele's lines? "Off the hook?" "We are going to cut the capital gains tax, can you dig it to the max, jive turkeys?!?!?" If you want an RNC Chair to relate to youth, it might be good to offer them, and I know this is crazy, policies they like, instead of references ripped off from "The Taking of Pelham 123."

I think this article was written so TBogg could make fun of it.

Labels: , , ,

|