Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Random Ten

A housekeeping update: I'll be filling in for the incomparable Steve Benen at The Washington Monthly starting tomorrow and through Monday. I'll probably cross-post everything over here, but please stop by and show your support in the comments if you can. Should be fun, though I'm already biting my fingernails wondering how I'll keep up with Steve's normally prodigious output.

Some music while I mull this over.

M'Lady - Sly & The Family Stone
Desiree - Neil Diamond
Maybe Sparrow - Neko Case
Snail Shell - They Might Be Giants
And It Rained All Night - Thom Yorke
Moon Sammy - Soul Coughing
Lake Of Fire - Nirvana
CMYK - Ladytron
Stronger - Kanye West
All I Need - Radiohead

Labels: , , ,

|