Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Picture Gallery

To the great benefit of my sanity, I decided to be too lazy to teabag locally, so I can only get my intel on it from the Intertubez, which informs me that they were shouting "Obama is Hitler" here in Santa Monica. Nice.

It looks like a lot of people decided to be lazy like me, as in comparison to the 2003 antiwar protests these rallies are ridiculously puny, and only "epic" in terms of the outsized attention from TV cameras.

Here's a sampling of some of my favorite pictures that I'll be sure to pull out for the next year or so. This is a photo gallery of a political movement in a death spiral. And you'll note that most of them are violent.









And who could forget...



...UPDATE: I noticed this too. The "grassroots" organizer of the Chicago tea party is a guy from a right-wing think tank called the Heartland Institute. And Mike Barnicle let that fly right by.

Labels: , , , ,

|