Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Points To Charles Johnson

At least someone on the conservative side is willing to reveal the soft underbelly of this corporate lobbyist-organized "tea party" movement and show to whom it appeals:



Woman: [Shouts] “Burn the books!” [applause]

Man: “I don’t think you were serious about that, were you?”

Woman: “I am too.”

Man: “Burn all the books?!”

Woman: “The ones in college, those, those brainwashing books.”

Man: “[laughs] Brainwashing books?”

Woman: “Yes.”

Man: “Which ones are those?”

Woman: “Like, the evolution crap, and, yeah...”


I'll be at the New Way Forward demonstration today (actually right about now, as I've post-timed this), and so obviously I have no problem with getting out in the streets and expressing my opinion. In fact, I support the teabaggers to go out and let everyone in the country see the radical nature of their agenda and their general insanity. It will be a teachable moment, and all on tape.

Labels: , ,

|