Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Random Ten

Worked for a good bit of the day on something we'll be rolling out soon that accounted for my somewhat spotty posting this week. I'll be deeper in the game next week. Pretty sure I don't have any Michael Jackson on this iPod, although if I did, it would be "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" and "Blame It On The Boogie." Off The Wall is just a great funk/disco/R&B record.

Closet Romantic - Damon Albarn
Trying To Pull Myself Away - Glen Hansard
In Spite Of Me - Morphine
Tokyo Moon - Windmill
City Of Motors - Soul Coughing
My Pervert Doppleganger - Momus
Beef Jerky - Cibo Matto
The Debt Collector - Blur
Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths
Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle - Nirvana

Labels: ,

|