Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Give It Up For Not Blogging!

I must say it has its advantages over blogging, at times. Anyway, this will be a good break away from the grind.

As far as I can ascertain, a white supremacist shot up the Holocaust Museum, conservatives are completely defensive about it, that right-wing domestic terrorism report from the DHS was pretty prescient, moderate wankers are wanking on health care reform, and California remains two clicks from the gutter.

Did I get everything?

As for me, allow me to recommend Pappy and Harriet's Pioneertown Palace. Pretty awesome little BBQ and juke joint in the Yucca Valley area that had Eagles of Death Metal and Peaches out for concerts in the last few days.

Labels: ,

|