Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Caution

All I'm going to say about this is I don't have the first clue why this Census worker was found dead with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest. I hear that this is an area of Kentucky with a lot of meth labs and it's just as plausible an explanation that he was thought to be a narc. There's obviously a heightened sense of outrage these days, but I'm not biting until there's further information.

If at that time the worst fears are realized and this was motivated by anti-government hate, I'll have something to say.

P.S. I was a Census enumerator in 1990, and I well remember having a gun pulled on me when I tried to count the residents in a house. So cranks are certainly out there. But this story needs some verification yet.

Labels: ,

|