Amazon.com Widgets

As featured on p. 218 of "Bloggers on the Bus," under the name "a MyDD blogger."

Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday Random Ten

Still packing up the house, though the urgency has lessened somewhat. Now I'm actually able to go to the supermarket rather than scrounging for whatever I can find because I didn't want to clean out the refrigerator. So while I go do that, enjoy:

Mars Rendez-Vous - Stereo Total (with Jacno)
Fever (Adam Freeland Remix) - Sarah Vaughan
Giving It Back - Matthew Sweet
Lucky - Radiohead
Hysteric - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Always Crush Me - Guided By Voices
Angel Eyes (Layo and Bushwacka Mix) - Ella Fitzgerald (two from Verve Remixed CDs!)
Candyman - Cornershop
Smile At You - Fleetwood Mac (!)
13 - Sylk 130

I just bought that Basement Jaxx single with Yoko Ono - it's genius.

Labels: ,

|